How do I change or cancel my order?
- Your order can only be cancelled up to the time it is processed by our warehouse. After this time, your order would need to be returned once delivered using the freepost address on the back of your delivery note.
We will then be able to process a full refund.
Unfortunately we cannot change your order once it is placed. If your order has not been processed by our warehouse, we can cancel and refund your order, allowing you to place a new order for the correct item(s).
My order is missing, damaged or incomplete
- If you order is missing, please refer to the order shipment email you have received which will state how the order has been despatched.
For orders sent via courier please log on to your account for tracking details.
For orders sent by standard delivery please email customer service at email@example.com. Please note, UK Standard delivery can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
Overseas deliveries can take up to 14 days to be delivered.
If your order is damaged or faulty, please notify us within 7 days of despatch. Please use the freepost address found at the bottom of your delivery note and clearly mark on the delivery note that your order is damaged/faulty, and whether a replacement or refund is required.
If your order has arrived incomplete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you further.
How does my 'Free Shipping' option arrive?
- Free Shipping orders will normally be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class post and may take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
Items over specified threshold will be sent by courier and can be tracked in your account if this is the case. Please refer to your order shipment email to see how your order has been despatched.
Where is my 'Standard Mail' shipment?
- Orders sent by Standard Mail may take up to 5 workings days to be delivered.
After this time to track your delivery, please contact customer service at: email@example.com
Where is my ‘Next Day Express’ shipment?
- Orders sent by Next Day Express can be tracked by using the tracking number on your paperwork at www.parcelforce.com/track-trace
If you need any assistance, please contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I exchange my order?
- We regret that exchanges can only be made for faulty products. Please contact email@example.com within 7 days of despatch if your item(s) are faulty.
If you have ordered the incorrect item, please return this for refund and place a new order for the correct product.
How do I return my order?
- At FLB Group we pride ourselves on making your shopping experience as easy as possible. We have therefore made our returns policy very simple. If you are unhappy with any item you have purchased from FLB Group, simply return it to us free of charge in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of despatch and we will issue a refund for the price of the item. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, personalised items are non returnable, unless faulty.
Simply cut out the return address label provided on your delivery note and affix it to the parcel. We ask that you wrap the parcel carefully to prevent damage.
For all Damaged/Faulty products please notify us within 7 days of despatch.
We recommend that you obtain proof of posting. We will refund you by the original payment method used, i.e. by Credit/Debit card. PayPal transactions will be refunded to your PayPal account. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to appear on your account. Please complete the action and reason code grid on the back of the delivery note and enclose this with your return.
More information on our returns policy can be found here: Zero-hassle Returns
How do I get a refund?
- On satisfactory completion of the returns policy a refund has be processed by our team, we will refund you by the original payment method used, i.e. by Credit/Debit card. PayPal transactions will be refunded to your PayPal account. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to appear on your account. If you have not received your refund within this time please contact our customer services team firstname.lastname@example.org
International returns policy
- For items delivered to an international address, please return your order in its original condition and packaging to the returns address provided, via your local postal carrier or network. You will need to pay postage and we recommend obtaining proof of postage for your records.
Make it yours or create the perfect gift with personalised diaries, notebooks, journals and more from Letts of London
Step 1: Choose your placement
Choose where you would like you text to be positioned on your selected product.
- Upper Middle*
- Bottom Right**
*Available on selected items only
**For items featuring an elastic closure, personalisation will be placed to the left of the elastic if the bottom right position is chosen
Step 2: Choose your foil
Choose which colour foil you would like to be used on your product:
Step 3: Add your customisation
Enter your text up to a maximum of 13 characters on pocket size items and up to a maximum of 18 characters on Mid Size or Desk Size items. Please note, spaces are included in the character count.
We can personalise your product with the following characters:
- A-Z Uppercase and lower case
- 0-9 Numbers
- - !,#,$,%,&,’,(,),*,/,º, ; ,: ,€,@,ˆ,˜, Umlaut, Grave, Acute, Inverted Comma
The font used is Times New Roman, 14pt.
Please note, personalisation orders are non returnable unless faulty. Please allow an additional 7 days delivery time on orders containing personalised items.
Terms & Conditions
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the correct text is entered and the correct personalisation options are selected on the product page.
We will emboss your products exactly as written, including upper and lower case text and any punctuation marks. We cannot accept responsibility for misspellings once you have placed your order.
We reserve the right to refuse personalisation on orders which:
- Contain offensive or threatening messages including those containing obscene or offensive language, or any kind of discrimination against race, nationality, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age etc.
- Infringes anyone's copyright or trademark
- Includes any text containing personally identifying information, other than a name, such as address/phone number/email address without written consent of that person in question first.
- Gives the impression that it expresses an opinion or message that has been endorsed or approved by Letts of London
- Contravenes any applicable law or promotes any unlawful act
If you have questions regarding our personalisation service for Letts of London products please email email@example.com (Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).